Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
About This Collection
This collection is for everyone in New York, and includes the following:
Materials about feminism and women's history
Resources on contemporary and historical feminist issues and women's history
Services for librarians who would like to add more materials on feminism and women's history to their own collections
Related MyLibraryNYC Teacher Sets
Educators participating in MyLibraryNYC may borrow Teacher Sets related to feminism and women's history to . A link to the borrowing page is below, but here is a list of the related Teacher Sets:
- Picture Book Biographies - Women's History (Set III) with DVD (Grades 0-3)
- Women's History - Biographies (Grades 4 & 5)
- Women's History with DVD (Grades 4-8)
- Women's History (Grades 6-12)
- Women's History (Grades 9-12)
- Women of Science (Grades 8-12)
- #NotYourPrincess: Voices of Native American Women edited by Lisa Charleyboy & Mary Beth Leather 10-copy set
- Audacity by Melanie Crowder 10-copy set
- Brown Girl Dreaming by Jacqueline Woodson 10-copy set
- The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood 10-copy set
- Hidden Figures by Margot Lee Shetterly 10-copy set with DVD
- I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai 10-copy set
- Julia Alvarez Assorted Set (Grades 9-12)
- Radioactive! How Irene Curie and Lise Meitner Revolutionized Science and Changed the World by Winifred Conkling 10-copy set
Citywide Digital Library
Click the image above to browse this CCD collection in Sora.
The DOE is committed to creating and supporting learning environments that reflect the diversity of New York City. To ensure that our website serves the needs of everyone, it follows the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, Level AA. That means the sites work for people with disabilities, including those who are blind and partially sighted.
We are committed to creating accessible digital experiences for all website visitors. If you require assistance with any documents on our site, please please call 917-521-3654, email email@example.com, or mail to: Michael Dodes, 4360 Broadway, 4th Floor, New York, NY, 10033 for assistance.