Strong library programs provide access to resources and technology in some of the following ways:
- The school librarian curates and builds collections of print and digital materials with wide appeal for students and to meet school-wide curricular and instructional goals..
- The school librarian collaborates to deeply and meaningfully embed the use of technology and curated digital resources into school-wide instructional goals.
- The school librarian guides all of the school’s constituents in the ethical use of all resources.
- Common Sense Media
- NYCSLS Digital Citizenship Curriculum
- Everfi: Scroll down to the Ignition Curriculum for Digital Citizenship